A Phonetics Learning Tool
Copyright © 2006-2020 SIL International.
IPA Help uses the following references:
- Bickford, Anita C., and Floyd, Rick. 2006. Articulatory Phonetics: Tools for Analyzing the World's Languages, 4th Edition. Dallas: SIL International.
- Pullum, Geoffrey K., and Ludusaw, William A. 1996. Phonetic Symbol Guide, Second Edition. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press.
- The IPA Consonant and Vowel Charts are based on charts from the International Phonetic Association.
- The sample word lists were supplied by SIL.
- The IPA phonetic sounds are copyrighted material. They are not in the public domain.